Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Lazy Day

Oh my goodness I've had a lazy Saturday!  I thought I'd get around to putting the Pie in the Sky blocks and sashing up on the design wall since I finally got Mr. Jack Twister OFF it, but no . . . I sat around and read a book all day instead.

However, I DID visit A Quilting Life and Pink Pincushion blogs to check out the parade of Schnibbles--nice job everyone!  I sure wish I'd done this one, but I just haven't had much time.  Of course, I COULD have sewn something today, but I think we all need a little down time now and then.  I even snuck in a nice little nap--now that the weather's getting chillier, lazy afternoon naps under a warm quilt are incredibly delicious, aren't they?  Besides, I have an extra hour to stay awake tonight as we turn our clocks back and end Daylight Savings Time.  Maybe I WILL make it into the Sweat Shop tonight at some point after all.  Or not.  I have the pattern for the next Schnibbles quilt and I took a little break from reading today to play around with potential fabric choices, so you never know . . . .

For those of you who ARE spending some time working on scrappy projects, I'm posting Mister Linky below so you can sign up to show us the scrappy project you've been working on.  And if I do get a little motivated, perhaps I'll have something to share also.


1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

I loved the Clover parade but missed seeing your quilt in it this month Kim! I am glad that you plan on doing some Schnibbling this month! Not that you haven't been busy with Twister Jack and lots of other things... you DO deserve some down time!