Friday, April 1, 2011

Have You Had Your Carrots Today?

Here's an oldie but a goodie, if I do say so myself. About three years ago, I made fabric carrots to use in my Easter decorating. Two years ago, I drew up a pattern and gave it to my students in one of my quilt classes. I know some of you have been around since way back when and may even have made some carrots yourself, but for the newer readers to my blog, just in case you haven't gone back and read though all of the nearly 1,500 posts yet, here are links to my Easter carrot tutorials--they're great fun to make, look great, and are pretty easy too!




AND THEN CLICK HERE. (The second version makes a smaller carrots.)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Not for human consumption. Eat chocolate bunnies instead.

5 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I've been reading you a long time...I remeber those carrots like yesterday!!

dianne said...

has it REALLY been THAT long ago?!?

carrot-topped baby girl tried carrots for the first time yesterday ... taste buds said yes, tummy said no

debbie m said...

Thanks I've not been following that long. I love the "fine print" disclaimer

Cheryl said...

I've been following you a long time but guessed I missed these! Can't wait to make up a bunch. Thanks so much for the pattern.

Sheila said...

I love these carrots. I made a bunch of them last year and spread them around to my friends and family. I need to make some more this year. So fun!