Monday, February 10, 2014

A Little Love . . .

This weekend, I took time to work on a couple of small projects for February.  Both were Buttermilk Basin patterns, but I've only taken a photo of one of them so far.


This is from the Live Simply block of the month line and there's a background these can be attached to each month, but I haven't made the background--and I'm not sure if I will since I have a number of stands I can hang this sort of thing on.

I've decided to use wool for these on a woven cotton background; I have March's project prepared but not stitched so far.  I think Buttermilk Basin has some of the best little projects, don't you?  And little projects sure go a long way to satisfy a quilter's need for the occasional "instant gratification"!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Simply adorable!
http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com