Saturday, August 10, 2013

Scrap Basket Sunday Sign Ups!

I'm kind of excited to say that I'll be joining everyone for Scrap Basket Sunday once again!  For the past three weekends, I've been unable to join in due to my various travel plans, so it's about time!  You may recall that I finished all of the blocks I needed for Kim Diehl's Pie in the Sky quilt pattern, but I still have to cut a ton of squares for the sashing, and that's what I'll work on.

As I was getting on the computer tonight to take care of my normal email correspondence and read some of the news stories, I came across a story about an "angel priest" in Missouri--did you hear about that?  Right now, the identity of the priest is a mystery and it may remain so--or not--but the story is amazing either way.  If you haven't read about it yet, click HERE.

Once you have a scrap basket project posted on your blog to share, add your link below:



And just in case you're looking for a scrappy project to get started on, there's a link for tiny cake stand blocks below--it would make an excellent scrappy project!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That's a "goose bump" story!!

Rosa said...

Have a fun weekend.

Patti said...

Finally back to my Shoofly quilt. I linked a post this morning showing the little I did yesterday. I'll write a second post tonight showing today's progress.

The story makes you think - that's for sure.

Xoxo Grandma said...

Weekends are too short! So glad you had a fun trip.