Friday, October 4, 2013

A Complete Finish . . .

Well, except for the label.  But other than that, I've finished Canasta, the Schnibbles quilt for August.  Here are a couple views--the darker one was taken without a flash and shows the quilting a little better, I think.



I'm planning to sell raffle tickets at work for this quilt, and the money raised will go to my firm's team's contribution to the local breast cancer walk a little later this month.

I may have another project or two to show you soon.  In the meantime, start thinking about this weekend's scrappy sewing--another scrap giveaway will be coming up soon!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Your canasta is lovely.

Marla said...

I especially love your quilting. All freehand? You could do a tutorial!

Cathy said...

A very pretty Canasta, I especially like the fabric you used.

Judy in Michigan said...

As always, I love the quilting and your fabric choice - French General I think. This should bring in lots of donations!

chrissie said...

Stunning quilt and a wonderful idea to raffle it.

Chrissie x