Friday, May 24, 2013

Bunny Hill is in the House!

The recent quilt market introduced the newest Bunny Hill block of the month applique quilt pattern, A Woodland Christmas.  Have you seen it?

The Fat Quarter Shop and Shabby Fabrics have already announced sign ups for the block of the month pattern and kit program that begins in November.  I thought about signing up, but I decided the colors aren't really "me"--they feel a little similar to Merry Merry Snowmen (which I haven't finished!) and I didn't want a second quilt that had a similar color "feel."

Instead, I clicked over to Bunny Hill to pay a little virtual visit to Anne, and look what arrived today!


I can't start on it until November though.  Why?  Because one of my friends signed up for the block of the month program and I promised I'd do it with her.  That's okay, though--it gives me time to decide what colors and fabrics I want to use.  It looks like my work on applique projects will continue well into 2014!

No comments: