Friday, August 31, 2012

Home Again, Home Again!

Hello! Are you still there? I'm delighted to be back home to sleep in my own bed tonight, but I'm sad the vacation time with my friends is at an end. We pulled into my driveway around 7:30 p.m. or a little later, and it's taken me all evening to unpack and put things away . . . and, of course, I had to stop and show Hubby some of the things I made and bought as I unpacked each item.

I've finally found my way to the computer, and it's after 1 a.m. on Friday morning. I'm much too tired to pick a winner of the mini stocking pattern right now, so I'll have to ask you to be patient one more day. Barring any crazy catastrophy or winning the lottery, I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner and tell you a little bit about my time away.

Now I'm off to bed to get reacquainted with my mattress. Goodnight!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Welcome back Kim. Looking forward to reading about your adventure.

Trisha said...

Missed you! Anxious to see some pictures and hear stories the way only you can tell them!

Miss Jean said...

So glad you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see your projects.

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Welcome home!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see all your projects!