Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring is in the Air . . .

A-choooo! Oh, heck! I didn't mean to sneeze on you! Hold on a minute while I go get something to dry you off. Gosh I'm sorry!

I hate springtime allergies. The weather is so pretty but it's deceptive. All those plants out there are having sex . . . or whatever it is they do. Terrible!

The Autumn House Gang came over tonight to "kit" up the fabric for the next block (we're on block five--the largest center block), and once we finished the serious business of fabric cutting, we headed out to the patio where Hubby barbecued up some hot dogs with all the fixings.

Gosh it was good! The food and the company were outstanding! But between the pollen and the mosquitos . . . well, I just think spring is overrated. Happy freakin' May!

I need to go get another box of tissue. Excuse me, won't you?

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ah-Choo! Bless you.