For this month's Friday Night Sew-In, I decided to work on a project I've been excited about but kept putting off for the last few weeks while I worked on other things--more pumpkins! Here's the pattern I purchased from eBay seller 1804 Primitives:
Yes, I've also purchased rusty bed springs for these and I plan to use them on my Thanksgiving table at each place setting.
Here's the photographic progress of making these--as far as I've gotten tonight:
After the first painting, they're baked until dry, and then another layer of "aging" solution is brushed on before they're baked again. Right now, they're in the oven after having been brushed with the second layer. Tomorrow I'll finish them up and show you the finished project.
I hope you had a creative evening too!