Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Creative Resources to Share

Now and then website owners email me to ask permission to link to and/or reprint some of my project tutorials, and I'm usually happy to say "yes, most definitely!" I thought tonight I'd mention a couple such websites as resources for those of you looking for projects for the holidays--and, of course, other times of the year.

If you click HERE, you'll get to FaveQuilts' website; specifically, you'll find yourself on the first part of my Homespun Thanksgiving Table Topper directions. From there, you can click on some of the other patterns and browse the site for the perfect project. If you're still looking for Halloween projects, there are several cute ones HERE.

Of course, Moda Bake Shop is an excellent source for patterns. If you haven't visited lately, click HERE to see what's new.

Finally, another good resource for project ideas and patterns is Quilting Gallery. Click HERE to visit. I also like to view their weekly quilt contests and cast my votes for my favorite quilts.

Do you have any websites to add to this list?

1 comment:

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

What a great idea Kim - may we at Fabric Garden have permission to link to your tutorials?