Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How Cool is THIS?!

There's a story on the internet about how Target customers overwhelmed the stores and crashed their internet site several times today because they were anxious to get Missoni-designed-for-Target goods. I was in the Hundred Dollar Store today and was completely clueless about Missoni because THIS is what really interested ME--


Why didn't someone come up with this idea before? After all, isn't the Hansel and Gretel story one of the scariest witch stories of all time? People need to have parties centered around decorating these things. I'm excited! Aren't you?!

8 comments:

Lynne in Hawaii said...

That looks like fun!

JoAnne said...

I had my quilt bee this morning and afterwards got to my Target at 2pm. The shelves were bare! Who knew? I guess I was a bit clueless.

Melissa said...

And what is Missoni designed for Target? I guess I'm off to google!Cool house tho, Kim!

dianne said...

i bought a haunted gingerbread house kit on clearance last year at JAF and stuck it in the freezer ... now it's in the fridge - had to make room for grated zucchini ... i think it would make a GREAT party theme (if only i was a better hostess)

AnnieO said...

Definitely a scary witch story! I can see you taking this kit steps further than the kitmakers ever imagined :)

Josie McRazie said...

My MIL gets these each year for Christmas adn each of the grandkids decorate them! We have a great evening decorating and making cookies! but I have never seen any for Halloween!! I guess it makes perfect sense!! To cute!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute!! I can't wait to see it all decorated among the rest of your Halloween decorations.

Bronwyn said...

awwh I want one!! Well here in Australia we miss out on so much Halloween fun. Lucky to see a pumpkin with a carved face in a shop. When I was in the U.S. in 2008 it was during Halloween and went nuts and filled my suitcase with so much stuff. Fell in love with the candy corn. Buy it on the net during Halloween so I can have my own fun.Thats for the eye candy with the quilts, I enjoy reading your blog.