Friday, July 15, 2011

Living the High Life

By the time you read this, Hubby and I will be in Reno, enjoying a little time away. We have tickets to see Dana Carvey--remember the Church Lady from Saturday Night Live? I've also been dreaming about the Pan Roast they serve at the Nugget's Oyster Bar. Yum!

If I don't post for a day or two, it's just because I'm taking a couple vacation days. If I don't post for a week or two, it's because we won big money in Reno and I can't count my money AND type too. So I'll probably be back here tomorrow or the next day. But a person can still dream, right?

4 comments:

Jana said...

... well, sometimes dream comes true!
Enjoy your vacation days.
Jana

strawberrycream39 said...

Have fun Kim! Good luck too!

Me and My Stitches said...

Love Dana Carvey - have fun!

Orcsmom said...

Say hi to my son and his girlfriend. They are going to see Dana Carvey also!! It's been way too long, we need to get together!!
Hugs!

Pam