Sunday, June 5, 2011

Computer Woes

We had a great time at the Wedding of the Century, despite the rain. The bride was beautiful, and her gown was gorgeous! Remember the attorney I work with who is in a band? Well the band played, the food and wine were excellent, and the guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

I took several photos I wanted to share, but unfortunately, my computer seems to have died--I think it's the fan. I'm posting from Hubby's laptop, but the thing drives me nuts!

We recently got new computers at work, and we were given the opportunity to purchase our old ones, which I elected to do, because I knew my computer wasn't likely to last. It will be a week or two before I get that computer, though, so I'll post when I can from whatever computers are available to me.

Please be patient with me, and thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Josie McRazie said...

Oh, no!! Hope you get ti up and running soon! Glad you had fun! Can't wait to see the pics!!