Friday, October 8, 2010

Writing In Sick

I'm not sure what's wrong exactly, but I know it's my stomach. And I really don't have much interesting to "talk" about tonight because the stuff that interests me at the moment . . . well, let's just say it would be WAAAAAY too much information for you to read about with your corn flakes in the morning. So hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something a little more fascinating. And if not? Check the news stories about the Sacramento woman whose stomach exploded. That would be me.

5 comments:

strawberrycream39 said...

Oh no Kim....feel better!!

Carin said...

Feel better Kim!

Micki said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!
Micki

Pat S. said...

Hope your stomach didn't explode... I checked the news and didn't see anything much happening in Sac today! ;-)

I'm finally in the mood to do some fall decorating. I found an old Thimbleberries "Harvest Time" quilt I had started years ago. Think I'll try to finish it up while I'm in the mood.

Question.. do you find yourself hanging onto old "kits" years later, or do you disassemble them and use the fabric in something else. I still love quite a few of them. But, once I've bought it and put it away... the desire to actually MAKE the quilt keeps taking a back seat. Just wonderin'????

Sinta Renee said...

Hope you are getting lots of R&R. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it passes through quickly!LOL
ok, not funny.