My friend Julia sent me this email about the economy I thought you'd enjoy:
"It's definitely getting bad.
Cats are so dramatic!"
And speaking of cats--yesterday I stopped at the post office, and while I was there, I picked up two boxes; when I got home, I leaned them up against the desk in my office, but they didn't say there long!
I think we all know cats love to sit in boxes, but these were just flat pieces of cardboard! Obviously, she's completely and totally invisible in the photo below. Cats and kids--they just LOVE boxes, don't they?!
The Wild Child sent me a photo of my "granddog" Rocky--after all, everyone's grandkids play soccer, right?
Finally, I'll leave you with these thoughts--I found this in the printer at the office and I have no idea where it came from.
GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED
- Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
- Wrinkles don't hurt.
- Families are like fudge . . . mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Today's mightly oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground
- Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
- Laughing is good exercise . . . it's like jogging on the inside!
I hope you jog on the inside quite a lot today!