Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mental Health Day!

I just wanted to post a quick note to let you know that I took a mental health day today. Instead of going to work, I cleaned house, decorated, and quilted. Oh, and I even went to the grocery store!

Boy am I'm pooped! I still have a little bit of cleaning and decorating to do, but most of it's done, and I feel like it's safe to touch things, prepare food in the kitchen, etc., again! No drool! I think going to work would have been a lot easier, but everything in the house would still have been here when I got home.

I finished quilting the leaf quilt--now on to the trimming and binding.

I'll get some photos tomorrow and share them with you over the next few days. I also have a little decorating idea my girl boss passed on to me that I thought I'd share. So check back Friday night or Saturday and I'll show you what I've been up to.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Man, I need one of those....

Yvonne said...

I'm very happy to hear that....I was a little worried about you with all that drool around....lol

Can't wait to see what you've done!

Mar said...

good for you! I soooo needed one of those this week! Can't wait to see what you've done with the place! did you decorate the lawn? ;-)

Thimbleanna said...

Gosh -- wish we had those -- what a great idea. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your mental health day off!! Martha I can't wait for the decorating tip. Bring it on!!