Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's That Scrappy Time Again!

I'm posting the sign-ups for Scrap Basket Sunday.  I hope you'll be able to play in your scrap basket or bin this weekend and show us what you've been working on by the end of the weekend.  Once you have something posted on your blog to share, please link up below.


My Friday was spent with Hubby, and it revolved around his carpal tunnel surgery for the most part.  He did fine.  We got back home around 5 p.m. and he was starving--as you might imagine--so I fixed dinner right away.  Afterward, once I got him settled in the recliner with a pain pill and some iced tea, I headed out to do a little shopping at Trader Joe's.  Now I think we're set for the weekend, at least.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a bit of sewing done, but I hope to fit some in this weekend.  How about you?  Will you get to spend a little quality time with fabric and thread?

6 comments:

Miss Jean said...

I'm getting ready for a visit from my sister so no sewing for me today, but will be able to tomorrow at my once a month sewing group. We're excited to finally be getting three Trader Joe's in the area this coming year!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

I am not a "scrappy" person so I give all my little bits and pieces of fabric to a friend who loves scrappy. She makes charity quilts for them and I keep the sewing room clutter in line.

Anonymous said...

I got the backing and batting ready for my Halloween quilt and my Twister Jack. I hope to have them basted this weekend. debbiequilter

Donna said...

I'm linked. I am hoping for a productive sewing day. Happy quilting.

Joyce said...

I linked..now heading back to my "sweat shop"....

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I linked and will finish up these baby quilts this week, so hopefully I can start on my fall embroidery quilt for Scrap Basket Sunday next week.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I sewed until late, and had enough time to create a post and link up! Yippee!