Friday, March 15, 2013

A Little Bunny Business

For one reason or another, I don't think I've been in the Sweat Shop . . . at least not to do anything at all creative . . . since probably last weekend, I think.  I've THOUGHT a couple times about the progress--or lack of progress--on my Easter egg quilt projects and pondered, in particular, what I wanted to do with the appliqued runner.  I finally headed back into the Sweat Shop this evening to do a little work on the bunny.  After all, almost everyone can use a little work at one time or another.


And now that the bunny's had a bit of a makeover, I'll start the border treatment next.  And yes, I've figured out what I want to do with that, but you'll have to wait to see.

I haven't quite made up my mind, though, whether the bunny's overbite needs a little bit of orthodontia work.  I'll keep pondering that.  Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good. I'm excited to see what you do to it next.

Miss Jean said...

I love the overbite. Reminds me of my childhood! LOL!

Wendy said...

The bunny is adorable. I made your Shamrock blocks and have a topper finished, you can see it on my blog. Thanks for the tutorial.