Monday, February 18, 2013

Been There, Done That . . .

About now, I'm becoming a bit weary of shamrocks, but I'll show you the last two shamrock projects I completed today:


A little wallhanging for the bathroom (yes, I think it's time to put the snowmen and red bath towels away, and I have a plan for that) . . .


And another little 12-1/2" wallhanging/tabletopper.  Now that I have this small wallhanging done and the one I did yesterday, I'll have to ask the Wild Child to pick her favorite, and then I'll put the other one away for yet another little Christmas gift for next year.

I've gathered up the leftover shamrock-making scraps (I swear no matter how many scraps I use, there always seem to be more!) and tucked them into the Thimbleberries scrap bin.  Now it's time to move onto something else.

Although Monday is a holiday, I don't expect I'll spend very much time in the Sweat Shop as we will be attending a memorial service for Hubby's aunt and spending some time with family.  But I'm sure I'll get in there at some point and figure out which unfinished project I should tackle next.  And, of course, I'll be sure to tell you what I'm up to.  "See" you then!

1 comment:

dianne said...

have i told you that i love your shamrocks?!? no?!? well, i DO!