Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Bit Sheepish

Here it is, the tail end of February, and I've FINALLY finished the February blanket for my sheep.


This is the wool BOM (which in this case stands for BLANKET of the month!) project I'm doing with my stitchery friends, and I'm supposed to be leading the group.  I'm not setting a very good example for timeliness, am I?  Of course, one could excuse the late finish by pointing out that it IS, after all, still February, and that would be true, but we'll be getting together on Saturday and I'll be giving everyone wool kits for the March blankets.  I guess I'd better get busy on March's block--yikes!

(By the way, if you didn't see my post about this pattern before, or if you're becoming more interested as you see me show these here, the pattern is by Buttermilk Basin and can be found on their website under the New Basin Arrivals tab--just scroll almost to the bottom of the page.  The pattern includes directions for making the sheep and 12 blankets, one for each month.)

1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

I forgot all about your Blanket of the Month! I agree... it's still February... so you did good! I think this idea is so sweet.