Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Not Too Shabby!

Yet another block of the month! But I'm really enjoying Shabby Fabric's free block of the month, Country Cottages, and I think several of you have also joined in, right?

Here's my second block done!


I love the fabric I settled on--Annie's Farm Stand by Lakehouse. And while I was working on this block, I remembered that I'd actually purchased the fat quarter bundles I'm using from Shabby Fabrics--isn't that a funny coincidence? I guess it makes a kind of cosmic sense that I would decide to use them on this Shabby Fabrics project!

If you'd like to see both of my blocks together, you can see them HERE at my Flickr. Or you could go HERE to see all the blocks uploaded by everyone to the Country Cottages Flickr group so far. They're fun to see and all so different!

And I can't remember if I've already shown you, but if not, it's only fair that you should be just as tempted by cuteness as I have been--and I succumbed. Shabby Fabrics has another block of the month starting in July--of course, THIS one isn't free, but how can you resist?!


Gosh, that first block at the top left looks awfully familiar, doesn't it?! I can hardly wait for July, but I'd better finish what I can of my current projects before July arrives.

I'm glad you stopped by for a visit!

6 comments:

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

You are so right - "Not Too Shabby!" and well done!

Carrie P. said...

Very cute. I am working on my #2 block.

Teresa in Music City said...

Yep, I saw your last post on the BOM and got sucked right in! Just getting started on my first block but hoping to catch up soon! =^..^=

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

It's a beauty! I love Annie's Farm Stand. I wonder if I can still get some of that. Hmmm... Off to go look!

Nicole said...

Well done! Love this project. Your fabrics are perfect. Come to think of it, I have those fabrics too...

codice sconto said...

So cute and sweet look.It is the perfect designs on this fabrics.I really like this different designs.