Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Homework--

But this time it's homework for YOU!

Remember my Holiday Wreath pattern made from the Paganini Schnibbles?


If you were one of the people who wanted to make it, the directions can be found HERE. And the template for the bows can be found HERE.

Remember, you need the Paganini pattern to make the quilt--my directions simply supplement that pattern. And if you make it? I'd love to see a photo, so please let me know if you've posted something on your blog or email a picture to me. And, of course, let me know if you have any questions about the pattern. Happy quilting!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you so much for doing this during such a busy time of the year! i so appreciate it. Hoping to get it done for Christmas. If not. a great head start for next year!

Pat S. said...

Thank-you Kim for sharing your adaptation of the Pagnini pattern. I really want to make this one, it will be my 1st Schnibbles. :-)

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

What a joyful experience in your class yesterday! You are the best teacher ever and the best gift giver too!!!!
That is why I tell everyone that being in your class is a TREAT! Those of us in attendance enjoyed your corn chowder and muffins right down to the last drop and crumb! The Schnibbles inspiration with your quilt was that - inspiration - by the way your photo does not even come close to how stunning it is in person. We all could not take our eyes off it and were tickled we got to feel it too.