Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail


Isn't this the cutest card? Well, maybe it's not for everyone, but I like vintage stuff, so my friend sent it to me. Perfect! It's joined the other Easter decorations in my hutch in the kitchen. If you're anywhere near the Salt Lake City area, check out Broadbent's--that's where she got the card. Broadbent's is hard to describe but they've got everything a gal could want--reasonably priced and really cute decorations for the holidays and other times of the year and even a quilting/fabric department. We stayed in Lehi when we were there, and Broadbent's is about 5 minutes away heading back toward SLC--can't tell you the exact town, but if you're in the area, just ask and I'm sure someone will be able to direct you.
I'll be spending today hopping down the bunny trail. Okay, not really. Actually I'm up early on a Saturday (*groan*) and heading up to Oroville to take care of some business for my parents and visit them at the nursing facility. My treat for all this self-sacrifice is to stop at the quilt shop I saw on my way back last time I went. Then grocery shopping, which I've been putting off since LAST weekend! Sometimes, though, it's kind of nice to use up what you have in the house, challenge yourself to create a meal from odds and ends. And, of course, it's nice to NOT stop at the grocery store. But all good things must come to an end--like not grocery shopping and being able to sleep in on a Saturday. So, hippity hop hop, I'm on my way.

No comments: